I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- Steam Treatment for BPH
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- Genomic Landscape of Metastatic Prostate Cancer Unveiled in New Study July 19, 2018
- Nigeria: Foundation Moves to Save 2000 Men From Prostate Cancer July 19, 2018
- 2018 #StevensStrong Prostate Cancer Campaign Organized by Dave and Mary Stevens July 19, 2018
- Wagga will host its fifth Biggest Ever Blokes Lunch on August 31, 2018 for prostate cancer support and research July 19, 2018
- Early Dinner Could Lower Breast, Prostate Cancer Risk July 19, 2018
- TV and radio funnyman Jono Coleman reveals his secret year-long cancer battle July 19, 2018
- "Smurf" fights back against prostate cancer with charity head shave July 18, 2018