I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- Healthy Oshkosh: Pelvic, prostate health important for both men, women April 19, 2018
- Landmark study links tumor evolution to prostate cancer severity April 19, 2018
- Prostate MRI Detects More Cancers Than Standard US-Guided Biopsy April 19, 2018
- Research finds no vasectomy reversal link to prostate cancer April 19, 2018
- Should You Pass on Getting a Rectal Exam to Screen for Prostate Cancer? April 19, 2018
- Prostate cancer and social media. April 19, 2018
- Role of Early Dynamic Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography with 68Ga-prostate-specific Membrane ... April 19, 2018