I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/youcan26/public_html/aboutprostates.com/wp-content/plugins/related-rss/related-rss.php on line 595
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/youcan26/public_html/aboutprostates.com/wp-content/plugins/related-rss/related-rss.php on line 595
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/youcan26/public_html/aboutprostates.com/wp-content/plugins/related-rss/related-rss.php on line 596
Prostate Problems in the News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 20, 2018
- Circadian genes and risk of prostate cancer in the prostate cancer prevention trial. - UroToday January 20, 2018
- Dr. Roach: Buick-size prostate has reader seeking sleep remedy ... - LubbockOnline.com January 20, 2018
- Dr. Morgan on Enrolling Patients With Prostate Cancer onto Clinical ... - OncLive January 19, 2018
- Dr. Samadi: The 10 prostate cancer risk factors men need to know - New York Daily News January 19, 2018
- New gene variant linked to deadly prostate cancer - Science Daily January 18, 2018
- Routine Office Urine Culture Before Prostate Biopsy Is Unnecessary - Renal and Urology News January 18, 2018