I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- Procept BioRobotics raises $118m for Aquablation prostate treatment February 21, 2018
- Men with prostate cancer from Orange to be included in international clinical trial February 21, 2018
- Nuclear imaging technique could detect early recurrent prostate cancer February 20, 2018
- NCCN Updated Prostate Cancer Guidelines Include New Genetic Testing Information February 20, 2018
- Sylvester Stallone says he is alive and well, amid online claims he was dead from prostate cancer February 20, 2018
- Prostate Cancer: Can Metformin Reduce Your Risk? February 20, 2018
- Micromedic Reports Successful Clinical Study Results for the Detection of Prostate Cancer with a Non-Invasive Test February 20, 2018