I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- Steam Treatment for BPH
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- Dear Doc | Are there non-surgical options for treating prostate cancer September 23, 2018
- Annual prostate cancer walk calls for more men to be screened September 23, 2018
- Wodonga Apex Club to host Biggest Ever Blokes Lunch, October 12, at Clubhouse Bar & Bistro for Prostate Cancer ... September 23, 2018
- QC Marathon notebook: Few late scratches for QC Marathon September 23, 2018
- Cruisin' for a Cure shows off classic cars, helps get men checked for prostate cancer September 23, 2018
- Enduring for a Cure September 22, 2018
- Urologist's experience aiding father with prostate cancer informs his practice at St. James September 22, 2018