I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- Steam Treatment for BPH
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- A Simplified Technique for GreenLight Laser Enucleation of the Prostate. October 14, 2018
- Prostate cancer symptoms: Three signs you have an advanced form of the disease October 14, 2018
- How celebrities like Stephen Fry advocating prostate cancer testing could do more harm than good October 14, 2018
- NSAUA 2018: Non-Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer October 14, 2018
- Five things to know about prostate cancer October 12, 2018
- Phoenix man does push-ups for prostate cancer October 12, 2018
- Medical societies issue new guideline for treating men with early-stage prostate cancer October 12, 2018