I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
- Prostate Cancer Blood Test – Oncologist not keen on PSA testing
- Prostate Cancer facts in Slideshow
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- The Prostate Cancer facts every man needs to know with Gulf Coast Cancer Centers - FOX10 News September 23, 2017
- Senior Citizens News: Learn about prostate cancer Sept. 28 at Falls Active Adult Center - The Sunday Dispatch September 23, 2017
- NFL alumni promoting screening for prostate cancer | FOX Sports - FOXSports.com September 22, 2017
- "It's a cancer of the elderly": Let's talk about prostate cancer - WKBW-TV September 22, 2017
- EAU PCa 17: How to Use Imaging After Prostate Biopsy? - UroToday - UroToday September 22, 2017
- SSM Health Medical Minute: Prostate Cancer is the most common cancer in men - kplr11.com September 22, 2017
- Expert Talks Optimizing ADT in Prostate Cancer - OncLive September 21, 2017