My PSA test results had me worried. They were higher than recommended for my age. This led to my first biopsy later the same year and I was happy that there were no signs of cancer. Read more …
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
- Prostate Cancer Blood Test – Oncologist not keen on PSA testing
- Prostate Cancer facts in Slideshow
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- Abiraterone associated with improved survival for advanced prostate cancer: The STAMPEDE trial - 2 Minute Medicine July 27, 2017
- Genomic Sequencing May Help To Determine Prognosis in High-risk Prostate Cancer - Cancer Therapy Advisor July 26, 2017
- Study Closes the Debate on Vasectomy- Prostate Cancer Link - Curetoday.com July 26, 2017
- Anxiety may lead to unneeded treatments for prostate cancer - Western Queens Gazette July 26, 2017
- Phil Roe announces prostate cancer diagnosis - Washington Examiner July 25, 2017
- House Veteran Affairs chairman diagnosed with prostate cancer - Military Times July 25, 2017
- No License: HIFU Prostate Cancer Doc Arrested - Medscape July 25, 2017