My PSA test results had me worried. They were higher than recommended for my age. This led to my first biopsy later the same year and I was happy that there were no signs of cancer. Read more …
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- No Survival Bump in Prostate Cancer with High-Dose RT March 20, 2018
- Medicare claims show long-term prostate cancer prevention benefits of finasteride March 20, 2018
- Water vapor to treat enlarged prostate March 20, 2018
- Dr. Den Discusses Bone-Targeting Agents in Prostate Cancer March 20, 2018
- Former Sevilla coach Berizzo eyeing return to coaching after beating prostate cancer March 20, 2018
- Risk Stratification in Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer March 20, 2018
- AI platform diagnoses prostate cancer as well as pathologists March 20, 2018