My PSA test results had me worried. They were higher than recommended for my age. This led to my first biopsy later the same year and I was happy that there were no signs of cancer. Read more …
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- Recent advances on the progressive mechanism and therapy in castration-resistant prostate cancer May 28, 2018
- Tar Heels legend Ford has prostate surgery May 28, 2018
- The new treatment, Aquablation therapy, uses a robot-controlled waterjet to remove the enlarged prostate tissue May 28, 2018
- Protocols for Studies on TMPRSS2/ERG in Prostate Cancer. May 27, 2018
- Anticancer mechanism of Sinapic acid in PC-3 and LNCaP human prostate cancer cell lines. May 27, 2018
- Low-risk prostate cancer patients slipping through the cracks May 27, 2018
- Prostate cancer symptoms should not be ignored May 27, 2018