My PSA test results had me worried. They were higher than recommended for my age. This led to my first biopsy later the same year and I was happy that there were no signs of cancer. Read more …
- Steam Treatment for BPH
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- "Smurf" fights back against prostate cancer with charity head shave July 18, 2018
- RNA molecules that regulate action of male hormone in prostate cancer identified July 18, 2018
- Low-risk Prostate Cancer Prior to or After Kidney Transplantation. July 18, 2018
- Renal-type clear cell carcinoma of prostate: A case report and review of literature. July 18, 2018
- Obesity and Inflammation -- A Deadly Combination for Prostate Cancer, Says Study July 18, 2018
- The NATURAL Way: Prostate problems July 18, 2018
- Timing of dinner associated with breast and prostate cancer risks July 18, 2018