I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
- Thankful to God for Prostate Cancer Survival – Barry
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 23, 2017
- Small protein modification can trigger invasive properties of prostate cancer cells, research finds - News-Medical.net November 23, 2017
- Life-saving prostate cancer treatment denied on NHS for a year despite approval by safety watchdogs - Telegraph.co.uk November 22, 2017
- Exploring treatment options for prostate, testicular cancers - WHAS - WHAS 11.com November 22, 2017
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-Sevilla coach Berizzo diagnosed with prostate cancer - Reuters November 22, 2017
- Predicting Prostate Cancer Outcomes With Genomic Testing - Medscape November 22, 2017
- Sevilla coach Eduardo Berizzo diagnosed with prostate cancer - CNN November 22, 2017