I have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) since my ‘ 40’s and am now 67. In attempts to solve my prostate problems, I ended up having both a TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) and laser treatment (Green Light XPS laser). Read more …
- Steam Treatment for BPH
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- Re: Prostate cancer screening with prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test: a systematic review and meta-analysis September 24, 2018
- Novel diagnostic biomarkers of prostate cancer: an update. September 24, 2018
- articles on sex after prostate removal articles on sex after prostate removal September 24, 2018
- COMMENTARY: The importance of prostate screenings September 23, 2018
- WCE 2018: Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate and Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance: An Acceptable Therapy ... September 23, 2018
- WCE 2018: Mayo Clinic Pilot Experience with Rezūm Prostate Ablation September 23, 2018
- High Anxiety with Active Surveillance in Prostate Cancer? Not Really September 23, 2018