Movember is held each year. It involves the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men’s health issues, such as prostate cancer and other male cancers, and associated charities. The Movember Foundation runs the Movember charity event. Check out what is happening in your country at Movember.com. Read more …
- Steam Treatment for BPH
- BPH suggestions from Jonny Bowden
- Is testing for Prostate cancer still worth doing?
- Rectal examinations aren’t the best way to find prostate cancer
- Penile Vibration Therapy after prostate treatments
- Do You Know About These Prostate Cancer Treatments?
- PSA tests not worth the risk?
- What does your doctor do about prostate cancer testing?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Prostate Problems in the News
- FDA Approvals in Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer, Priority Review in Breast Cancer, and More July 20, 2018
- Free prostate cancer screening appointments open Aug. 13 July 20, 2018
- AAFP Updates Its PSA Screening Recommendation July 20, 2018
- The cause of prostate cancer progression to incurable stage has likely been uncovered July 20, 2018
- PET/CT May Improve Imaging of Recurrent Prostate Cancer July 20, 2018
- Researchers uncover cause for progression of prostate cancer to incurable stage July 20, 2018
- A New Approach to Low-Risk Prostate Cancer July 20, 2018